Truck Spray Booth 15m
Description15*5*5m semi-down draft spray booth Inside size: 15000×5000×5000 (L×W×H) Outside size: 16890×5140×5800 (L×W×H) read more
Lead Time Order
Truck Spray Booth 15m
|15*5*5m Semi-Down Draft Spray Booth||40FT HQ Container|
|Inside Size||15000 × 5000 × 5000 (L×W×H)|
|Outside size||16890 × 5140 × 5800 (L×W×H)|
|Cabin Structure||The steel frame structure is used as the skeleton, and the section steel composite beam is equipped with steel reinforcement, the wall board is installed vertically, and ceiling front with static pressure chamber is laid with top net, diversion plate and high quality filter cotton at the top of the operation chamber, between the static pressure chamber and the operation room, and the height of the static pressure chamber is 800 mm. Ceiling other part directly ceiling panel, without air plenum.|
|Wall Panel||70mm thick double sides δ=0.476mm colorful steel, width: 1150mm, inside fill EPS|
|Ceiling Panel||70mm thick double sides δ=0.476mm colorful steel plate, wide: 1150mm, inside fill EPS.|
|Ventilation Form||Back wall exhaust, semi-down draft.|
|Cover Material||δ-1.2mm galvanized steel plate, powered coated.|
|Main door||Manual folding aluminum alloy edge door, 4 door leaves, using inside and outside δ = 0.476mm color steel plate, thickness 70mm, internal filling: EPS wallboard, with standard gate toughened glass observation window, size: 550 × 1150 mm (W × H);|
|Main Door Form||One side in and out|
|Qty||Door opening size: 4000 × 4800mm (W×H), one set|
|Service door Structure||Use aluminum alloy frame structure, equipped with toughened glass observation window, pressure locking device, to ensure pressure relief when the indoor positive pressure is too large, the size of the observation window glass is 1000 × 400×5mm;|
|Qty||Door leaf size: 800 × 2000mm (W×H) QTY: total 2sets.|
|Side draft cabin||Made of profile and steel plate, galvanized steel plate, intermediate rock-filled cotton insulation material, surface spraying treatment;|
|Qty||Total 1 set|
|Intake system Cabinet||Made of profile and steel plate, galvanized steel plate, intermediate rock-filled cotton insulation material, surface spraying treatment|
|Intake Fan Data||YDW series fan, model YDW-5.6M, air capacity: 20000m³/h，full pressure 800Pa.|
|Intake Motor Data||Power 7.5KW, air speed 900rpm, voltage 380V/50Hz/3P, four-pole|
|Qty||One set 2×7.5KW|
|Exhaust system Cabinet||Made of profile and steel plate, galvanized steel plate, intermediate rock-filled cotton insulation material, surface spraying treatment.|
|Exhaust Fan Data||4-82 series fan, model 4-82-7.1E, air capacity 40000m³/h.|
|Exhaust Motor Data||Power 15KW, voltage 380V/50Hz/3P, four-pole|
|Qty||One set 15KW.|
|Light system||20 sets×4pcs=80pcs×18 W, LED light|
|Installation||Double sides 45°|
|Side Lights||22 sets×2pcs=44pcs×18 W, LED light.|
|Side light Installation||Left side 11 sets, right side 11 sets, vertical installation|
|Glass||Light equip 4.0mm temper glass|
|Filter system||G3 primary filter, filter 10μm dust.|
|Ceiling Filter||F5 filter 560G, filter 5μm dust|
|Side Draft Filter||glass fiber filters|
|Exhaust Air||active carbon filtration system|
|Duct Material||Exhaust duct use δ=0.8 galvanized sheet with die flange connection at both ends.|
|Duct Qty||Total straight duct: 6 pcs, 90° elbow: 1pcs, manual damper: 1pcs.|
|Heating system||1Gr18Ni9Ti stainless steel(SUS304), double layer heat exchanger pipe.|
|Burner||One set Italy Riello RL34 diesel burner, capacity 340000Kcal/h.|
|Chimney||4pcs straight chimney, 1pcs elbow|
|Damper||Pneumatic damper performs internal and external cycle conversion / Bellimo optional|
|Control box||Button control.|
|Control System||Star-delta starting|
|Control Functions||Painting, heating painting, baking, lighting, emergency stop switch, fault alarm, temperature limiter, baking paint delay stop protection, motor overload and overcurrent protection, fan and heating system interlocking, etc.|
|Voltage||380V, 50HZ, 3P|
|No=load air speed||≥0.3m/s|
|Rated total power||32KW|
|Color||Option white or blue sky|
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Additional ducting will be for the buyers account
V.A.T.: The quoted price excludes Vat
Warranty: One Year
Training: Training on site is included. If Applicable.
Installation & Commissioning: Installation and Commissioning is included however the connection
of air hoses, water traps, electricity, roof sealing around the ducting, any extension of ducting and a forklift to offload, scaffolding And is for the clients account.
Scope of Work
Scope of Works Concerning the Supply & Installation of Spray Booth and Paint mixing Room
1. It is your responsibility as owner/user to ensure that all spray painting equipment purchased and installed in your work premises adheres to ALL fire rules, regulations and laws and By Laws etc. Fire rules, regulations and laws etc. differ from municipality to municipality, and it is your responsibility to ensure adherence thereto. Not with holding that we will offer assistance in acquiring approval from the council. You as the Buyer with the aid of Nutec needs to arrange procurement of all necessary authorization and planning permission associated with supply and erection of items quoted herein.
Before Installation: The Buyers responsibility
1. All arrangements connected with civil works to ensure smooth execution of installation, based on drawings supplied by us, if the latter is necessary.
2. Procurement of all necessary authorization and planning permission associated with supply and erection of items quoted herein.
3. Provision of energy supply and energy e.g. oil tank, Diesel Tank (if necessary, intermediate pumps) and supply lines of energy material to our connection points. i.e three phase electricity
4. Electrical supply to switching installation site.
5. Unloading ALL components from transportation at installation site or unless the seller has made prior arrangements with the installers.
6. Supply a forklift truck in able to offloads the products on arrival at the installation site.
7. Access around all plant at point of installation.
8. Room for access to, lying out of and erecting all ventilation and exhaust air.
9. Provision of a forklift for unloading, reloading, if necessary and material handling on site.
10. To ensure sufficient room around each item for installation (approximately 1 meter),
11. The completion of all civil works including pits, Flat floors, platforms etc.
12. Power installations
During Installation: The Buyers Responsibility
1. To ensure solid ground lm around all items for installation in order to set a mobile framework. More may be required if a platform and walkway is built.
2. Provision of 220 and 380 volt construction power for welding and installation equipment and to ensure that there is sufficient cable around each item for installation.
3. Hoisting equipment, Scissor lift (Roof) and scaffolding if needed.
4. Labour, to assist with installation if needed.
5. Power installations with connections to control cabinet and all other consuming devices, such as motors, burner, regulation devices and illumination.
6. Connection of oil and gas burners to supply mains.
7. Roof space for all ducting.
8. The provision of all ducting (Unless otherwise specified) in excess of 2 meters per exhaust from start of the ducting base of any equipment supplied by us. Additionally, the provision of any ducting that deviates, in any way, shape or form from straight
9. Outlet lines ducting for condensation from air heater and smoke/fume line (ducting) as necessary. Waste disposal of condensate in accordance with environmental requirements/regulations.
10. Electrical earthing of all equipment as requested and advised by Electrical engineer.
11. Insulation of warm air ducting and pipes in accordance with the spec.
12. Cable adjusters/anchors for pipes and channels over the roof as necessary.
13. Roof works for fresh air, exhaust air and smoke ducting.
14. Any changes required by the buyer or the local authority in any respect or form will be at the buyers expense
After Installation: The Buyer only if applicable with the purchase or the product.
1. The Buyer will provide heating fuel for commissioning.
2. Making compressed air available.
3. All power hook up by certified personnel.
4. If necessary, inspection and certification from the proper authorities.
There are no reviews yet.
You may also like…
Truck Spray Booth 18m
Lead Time Order
Truck Spray Booth 12m
Lead Time Order